Inns of the Southeast: The Monte Vista Hotel
Dreaming about a short getaway in 2021? The Monte Vista Hotel in Black Mountain, North Carolina is a classic inn, laden with history - and adjoining a local art gallery and studios! We visited last week, and were impressed by their great safety protocols and cozy spaces, indoors and outdoors - as well as their beautiful Christmas decorations!
Join Caroline on location to learn the story of this lovely boutique hotel, and take a look around . . .
For more travel inspiration and Southeastern stories, become a member of our Corps of Discovery!
Posted on December 31st in Virtual Travel Series
- Inns of the Southeast: The Monte Vista Hotel
- Our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide
- Introducing our new logo!
- Virtual Travel Video: The Major of Saint-Lô
- Virtual Travel Video: The Linville Gorge
- Virtual Travel Video: Cape Fear Water Taxi
- Virtual Travel Video: Mount Mitchell
- Virtual Travel Video: Junaluska
- Virtual Travel Video: Tapoco Lodge
- Virtual Travel Video: Cheoah Dam