Small Group Exploration Travel
Hand-crafted travel for your private group . . .
Explore Up Close hand-crafts each and every travel proposal to fit your unique group.
Travel by chauffeured van or bus, depending on your group size. We travel the small roads, avoiding the crowds and discovering places of exceptional beauty.
Enjoy multi-night accommodations in country inns, estate manors, and chateaux/castles in lovely settings. Many are family owned and operated; all offer a friendly, helpful staff and warm hospitality.
Here are some favorite itineraries for small group exploration in Europe, though we also lead small group trips in parts of North and South America, New Zealand, and Southern Africa. These suggestions feature wonderful combinations of scenic natural beauty, enchanting villages and countryside, and cultural and historical sites of interest.
- Exploring Scotland's Wild Highlands and Islands
- Ireland's Fabulous West Country
- Exploring Northern Ireland
- Driving Germany’s Romantic Road
- Tuscany for First-time Travelers
- Hidden Tuscany: Backroads, Farms and Villages, and the Island of Elba
- The Amalfi Coast and Southern Italy
- Normandy, Brittany, and the Channel Islands
- Burgundy and the Swiss Frontier
- Exploring Hidden Périgord and the Dordogne Valley
- Provence, the Slow Way
- Southern Spain and the White Hill Towns
(864) 384 - 6947
Explore Up Close
PO Box 9537
Greenville, SC 29604