Start a Trip
EUC can custom design your very own itinerary, and guide your group of adventurers. We cater to the needs and interests of groups of any size. Small group "rambles" explore unique countryside and villages - intentionally seeking an authentic experience, away from the buses and crowds. Larger groups enjoy chartered coach transportation, comfortable lodging, and well-organized touring based on theme or interest.
How about a ramble-style adventure with your own group of 6 - 8 friends . . . exploring the rich countryside of Italy, France, Spain, or Ireland, by chauffeured 9-seat van? We spend multiple nights at each hotel (consider an 8- or 9-night trip . . . staying in 3 different country inns or B-and-B's); exploring beautiful villages, wine farms, ancient churches and monasteries, and driving the small roads through regions of exceptional beauty. To find out more about a private small group ramble, click here.
Whatever your group size, you can start your own trip . . . heading in any of the following directions:
- cycling tours in Europe - perfect for 4 - 12 people: friends or families; affinity groups
- wine country tours in France - just the up-close experience for your wine club
- European itineraries featuring gardens, village walks, or hiking components - active exploration, anyone?
- Walking Through Europe / Driving Through Europe itineraries for families or small groups
- History and Culture itineraries throughout the U.S. - Civil War Round Tables; Historical Societies
- Backroads Rambles in the Southeastern U.S. - "girlfriend trips;" corporate guests
- city touring in select cities in the U.S. and Canada
- custom-designed itineraries for student groups - from grade level trips, to college/university interim term travel