Exploration Travel for School Groups
Hand-crafted exploration travel for school groups of any size and age - from elementary to high school level.
Explore Up Close hand-crafts each and every travel proposal to fit the needs of your student group. EUC can create detailed travel itineraries from the most basic and simple idea or request, or from the most thorough and precise.
The Popular Trips: New York, Washington, DC, Orlando, and Boston!
Popular – yes . . . and for a reason. Lots to offer, including famously important stories and culture that are part of America’s “big picture.” Some of EUC’s popular itineraries include:
- New York: Explore America’s finance and trade kingpin, arts leader, and most visible and symbolic city
- Washington, DC: Visit our nation’s political nerve-center, and showcase of national museums and memorials
- Boston: From downtown’s Freedom Trail (and Fenway Park) . . . to the literary ferment of Concord, Lexington, and Salem . . . to Plimoth Plantation and Cape Cod
- Orlando/Florida: Excursions to the area parks (Harry Potter World, anyone?) . . . or consider exploring America's oldest city - St. Augustine, and/or the Kennedy Space Center
Southeast Regional Travel
Why not track down American history, art history, nature studies and other sciences right here in the Southeast? Reduce trip costs by logging fewer miles, and paying less for food and lodging. Some of our best Southeastern itineraries include:
- African-American History - on location in Atlanta, Montgomery, Selma, and Birmingham
- Appalacian Explorer Program: From the Titanic Museum and the Dixie Stampede, to nature programs, and a Presidential home
- Multi-day programs featuring Charleston, Savannah, Chattanooga, and Atlanta
- Colonial and Revolutionary Virginia: the Willamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown Experience
- Nashville - Music City and More: Oak Ridge Science and Energy, Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B, and Riverboat magic
Exploring the USA
- San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country
- New Orleans: The Cultural Gumbo of the Crescent City (pictured above)
- San Francisco: Exploring the Pearl of the Pacific
- Chicago Style: From Skyscrapers and Prairie Style to the urban melting pot and Wrigley Field
International Student Travel
Explore Up Close can custom-create your international itinerary at a price that leaves the big cookie-cutter companies way behind. We even offer an inexpensive self-guiding option: we set up your trip completely, and call upon local guides for orientation tours and special visits.
Travel with a group of any size to any international destination. Great choices include: Costa Rica and Spain; Quebec (Canada); the United Kingdom and/or Ireland. Standard features include:
- A fully customized, guided itinerary
- The right blend of on-the-go activities and down time to unwind or explore in smaller groups
- Opportunities to have fun the active way: walking and hiking, kayaking, and options to cycle of traffic-free paths
- Multi-night hotel stays, and a travel style that emphasizes local culture
Explore Up Close customizes every itinerary to fit your curriculum and budget needs.
(864) 384 - 6947
Explore Up Close
PO Box 9537
Greenville, SC 29604