Quebec’s Stunning Lower St. Lawrence
July 28 – August 3, 2019
Iconic Mid-Summer Playground
Don’t miss this summer-time ramble through some of Canada’s most beautiful countryside! We’ll venture north along the shores of the Saint Lawrence River, exploring the charming villages, supremely beautiful countryside, and rich culture of the region, before visiting one of North America’s best-preserved historic gems, Quebec City. We’ll spend two nights each in Baie-Saint-Paul, Tadoussac, and near Quebec City, before returning stateside.
- Stunning scenic drives with sweeping views from the heights above the lovely Saint-Lawrence River
- Beautiful coastal villages of the Charlevoix and Tadoussac regions
- World-class whale-watching in the deep waters of the Saguenay Fjord
- Sample the products of a centuries-old farming culture: local ciders, cheeses, berries, and syrup
- Visit splendid Montmorency Falls – higher than Niagara!
Trip price: $3265 / person (double occupancy; $635 single supplement); price includes 6 nights accommodations in high-standard hotels and inns, comfortable private transportation throughout the trip, all activities per the itinerary, breakfast each morning, 3 lunches and 3 dinners, i.e breakfast and one full meal each day. Price does not include airfare, other meals, alcohol, optional activities, or optional trip insurance.
Chumley’s take: Clean, green, and stunning! Quebec is a vision of what the world should be like.
(864) 384 - 6947
Explore Up Close
PO Box 9537
Greenville, SC 29604