Normandy + Brittany: France's West Country
Saint-Malo | Bayeux | the Normandy beaches | Saint Mere Eglise | Mont Saint-Michel
July 11 - 22, 2021
- Guided touring of Normandy's most powerful World War II sites: Pointe du Hoc, Omaha and Utah Beach, the American Cemetery at Colleville-Sur-Mer, Saint Mere Eglise
- The beautiful walled town of Saint-Malo - famously featured in the novel All the Light We Cannot See
- The medieval city of Bayeux - history-rich
- Stunning scenic drives along the region's famously dramatic coastline
- Multi-night stays in beautiful boutique hotels
Click here to see the trip itinerary. Questions? Please contact us!
$4,995 / person (double occupancy; single supplement, $800)
Price includes comfortable ground transportation in France, accommodation with breakfast in high standard boutique hotels for 10 nights in France, 5 lunches and 5 dinners, all activities and entrances per the itinerary, guide and concierge service throughout the trip. Price does not include airfare, alcohol, other meals, optional activities, or optional trip insurance.
Click the button below to register online, or contact us directly.
(864) 384 - 6947
Explore Up Close
613 Poplar Street
Spartanburg, SC 29302