Normandy + Paris
Bayeux | the Normandy beaches | Saint Mere Eglise | Mont Saint-Michel | Paris
September 26 - October 5, 2021
- Guided touring of Normandy's most powerful World War II sites: Pointe du Hoc, Omaha and Utah Beach, the American Cemetery at Colleville-Sur-Mer, Saint Mere Eglise
- The medieval city of Bayeux - history-rich
- Stunning scenic drives along the region's famously dramatic coastline
- Hand-picked museum, historic sites, and neighborhoods: the Musee d'Orsay, la Tour Eiffel, Montmartre, the Left Bank, and much more
- Multi-night stays in beautiful boutique hotels
Please contact us!
$5,270 / person (double occupancy; single supplement, $975)
Price includes comfortable ground transportation in France, accommodation with breakfast in high standard boutique hotels for eight (8) nights in France, 5 lunches and 5 dinners, all activities and entrances per the itinerary, guide and concierge service throughout the trip. Price does not include airfare, alcohol, other meals, optional activities, or optional trip insurance.
Click the button below to register online, or contact us directly.
(864) 384 - 6947
Explore Up Close
613 Poplar Street
Spartanburg, SC 29302