Exploring Northern Ireland's Presbyterian Heritage
Exploring Presbyterian Heritage in Northern Ireland
September 6 - 17, 2021
Join a small group of explorers to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime insiders’ tour of Northern Ireland’s ancient kingdom of Ulster. We’ll be in the capable hands of Ulster-based experts at every turn. Our sights will be set on a blend of the most evocative, legendary, and beautiful Irish sites – many with heritage connections to America, and places and stories prominent in the history of Presbyterianism. Our travel style will be active and engaged. We’ll use lovely local hotels as our bases – spending multiple nights in each, to enhance our sense of getting to know each place we explore.
- Guided travel with an intimate small group of travelers
- Lovely high-standard hotels, occupying beautiful, enchanting locations (see hotel details in the trip itinerary, below)
- The best of local fare, fine restaurants, atmospheric local eateries
- A rich program of lectures, presentations, and music – often accompanying our evening meals
- Trip leaders that include Dr. David Hume (Larne, UK); Sam Thomas (Athens, GA); and Chumley Cope (Spartanburg, SC)
- An itinerary remarkable for its thoroughness in coverage of Ulster’s geography and history
- Sites of outstanding natural beauty: the Fermanagh Lakes; the Causeway and Antrim Coasts; Rathlin Island; the Sperrin and Mourne Mountains
$5,995 / person (double occupancy; single supplement, $850).
Price includes international airfare (Atlanta – Dublin), comfortable bus and ferry transportation in Northern Ireland, guide and concierge services throughout the trip, 10 nights accommodation with breakfast in hotels and inns of high standards and outstanding reviews, five lunches and 10 dinners (often featuring programs / entertainment), all entrances / admissions per the itinerary.
Price does not include alcohol, approximately 5 mid-day snacks or lunches, other personal expenses, or optional trip insurance.
For online registration and payment, please click the Booking link below.
(864) 384 - 6947
Explore Up Close
613 Poplar Street
Spartanburg, SC 29302